Sale FormatLiquidationClosed Sale StatusClosedGear Auctions for the Refreshment of Inventory for PRG/VERGLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT RENTAL COMPANY - Sale 2 of 2Date & TimeThursday, August 1 LocationCA, NJ & NV More InfoView & Bid
Date & Time
Thursday, August 1
**By Appointment Only**
**By Appointment Only**
CA, NJ & NV
Button 1The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
TERMS AT-A-GLANCEDEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. If you are a international resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance. All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made. PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes. PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction. PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction. BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale. REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALEAuctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk.
MOVING LIGHTING (16) CLAY PAKY ALPHA PROFILE 700, BEAM 189W CHR, CHROME (115-230V),WASH 330 (115-230V), WASH 330W (12) MAC 700 PROFILE (131) VL: 1000 AS/AI, 3000 SPOT, 3000-Q WASH, VL3500 SPOT,
(16) CLAY PAKY ALPHA PROFILE 700, BEAM 189W CHR, CHROME (115-230V),WASH 330 (115-230V), WASH 330W
(12) MAC 700 PROFILE
(131) VL: 1000 AS/AI, 3000 SPOT, 3000-Q WASH, VL3500 SPOT, VLX (100-240V), 3015LT SPOT, 3500 WASH, 880 SPOT
(13) VLM: MOVING MIRROR
(28) VLX LED WASH, RGBW
(8) ROBE LIGHTMASTER BMFL CONTROLLER
(110) ROBE ROBIN: 100(100-240V), 100 LEDBEAM, 1200 PURE WHITE DL (100-240V), 1200 PUREWHITE DL LED WASH
(60) MARTIN: STROBE 3000 200-260V+24VDC PRG
(36) AYRTON MAGICPANEL-R LED RGBW
(38) COEMAR INFINITYACL (90-240V)
(97) AYRTON: INTELLIPIX-R (100-240V), WILDSUN 500S (100-240V)
(90) COEMAR: PARLITE – SLVR (100-240V) XLR5
(60) COLORBLAST CB12 TR RG
(14) COLORBLAZE 72 RGB LED STRIP 6′ (7090) 10°
(42) DESISTI LED FRESNEL F6 DL (100-240V)
(95) SOLARIS: HALF-BATTEN RGBW 16X1, SOLED
(60) MARTIN ATOMIC 3K STROBE (200-240V)
(24) 2-LITE PAR 36 HORIZ BLK PROCAN 1-CIR
20.5” CIRCLE TRUSS SILVER 100′ DIAMETER 11 DEGREE SECTION
(2) BLACKMAGIC 4K PRODUCTION CAMERA (PL MOUNT)
(24) ARRI ALEXA: EV, M, MXT, PLUS, STUDIO
(8) RED ONE 4K, MX SENSOR
(11) GRASS VALLEY LDK-3000+ MULTI FORMAT HD (TRIAX), LDK-8300 3X LIVE SUPER SLOMO
(66) SONY: VARIOUS MODELS
(58) SONY: DXC-D30WS, DXC-D35, DXC-D35WS, DXC-D50WS, DXC-D55WS
(2) SI-2K MINI
(6) SONY DVW-790WS DIGITAL BETACAM CAMCORDER
(5) CANON EOS: 1D MARK IV, 7D DIGITAL STILL, 7D DIGITAL STILL W/ PL MOUNT
(9) LINOS: 12MM, 16MM, 25MM, 35MM, 50MM C-MOUNT LENS W/FOCUS/IRIS GEARS AND IMS
(6) ZEISS DIGIPRIME: DISTAGON 10MM/1.6 CTV LENS, 14MM/1.6 CTV LENS, 20MM/1.6 CTV , 40MM/1.6 CTV, 5MM/1.9 CTV, 5MM/1.9 CTV
(5) CANON YJ19X9B4 KRS
(9) FUJINON: 10-100MM T1.8 E SERIES HD CINE ZOOM, 10X4.8 SONY MOUNT W/2X EXTENDER, 10X4.8 SWITCHABLE WA (ERD), A20X8.6 BERM-SD 20X8.6 W/ 2X EXT., A20X8.6 BRM-SD, A20X8.6 BRM-SD, HA17X7.8B-10 B4 MOUNT HD CINE-STYLE ZOOM, HAC15X7.3-F HD CINE ZOOM, HASX18X7.6BZD-T5DD ZOOM
NIKON NIKKOR 300MM (24X12X12)
TIGER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE QUANTITIES & IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Event Lighting: Automated, Conventional, LED, Cameras: Broadcast, Film, Digital & HD
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption..
If you are a international resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit. – The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the last 3 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus a 10% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
STEP 5 – PICKUP
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.