Sale FormatTimed Online AuctionClosed Sale StatusClosedDYEING, FINISHING, LAMINATING AND QUILTING FACILITYDate & TimeTuesday, July 16 LocationMontreal & Winnipeg, Canada More InfoComplete Plant with Non-woven, Quilting, Dying, Finishing, and Fabric Laminate Capabilities with State-of-the-art Lab Equipment
Date & Time
Tuesday, July 16
**By Appointment Only**
**By Appointment Only**
Montreal & Winnipeg, Canada
DoubleTex is known as one of the most forward-thinking textile companies in North America. NON-WOVEN LINES CONSISTING OF – Hunter Spray Bonding – Hunter Garnett Line and tacker QUILTING – AKAB Cut and Sew
DoubleTex is known as one of the most forward-thinking textile companies in North America.
NON-WOVEN LINES CONSISTING OF
– Hunter Spray Bonding
– Hunter Garnett Line and tacker
– AKAB Cut and Sew
– Quilting Machines
DYEING / FINISHING
– Advanced lab with ten automatic chemical dye dispensing for accuracy
– Then and Thies dyeing equipment. Capacity ranging from six to ten million meters annually based off fabric weights
– Babcock tenter frames
– Benninger scouring
– Batch mercerizer
– Lafer sueding
ALL EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR WITHDRAWAL
Complete Plant with Non-woven, Quilting, Dying, Finishing, and Fabric Laminate Capabilities with State-of-the-art Lab Equipment
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 (Canadian Dollars) to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption..
If you are NON-CANADIAN or an NON-US RESIDENT, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit. – The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 3 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus an 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
STEP 5 – PICKUP
PLEASE NOTE: Due to facility requirements, all items that require rigging will need to be removed by International Rigging Co., who is our exclusive rigger for this sale. Please Contact Tim Sergie at (604) 953-1740 or (604) 910-0741.