NOW ACCEPTING OFFERS
Pacific Aerospace Resources & Technologies ("PART") is a global aviation company specializing in narrow and wide body commercial aircraft. This complete business opportunity is located directly between Los Angeles, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
Assumption of up to 3 Hangar Leases. PART occupies three hangars (two wide and one narrow body) at the Southern California Logistics Airport (SCLA)
The largest and newest wide body hangar built in 2007 is 90,000 square feet with an additional 30,000 square feet of administrative and customer offices. Due to the design of this hangar multiple configurations of both wide and narrow body aircraft can be housed.
Southern California Logistics Airport which includes:
– 15,059 x 150’ Main Runway
– 10,000 x 150’ 2nd Runway
– ILS + 24/7 Tower
– US Customs-Port of Entry
– 145 acres of concrete apron
– AS9110-B Annual Humidity: 10%
– Located in Victorville, CA directly between Los Angeles, CA and Las Vegas, NV
– FAA Part 145
– EASA Certified: European Aviation Safety Agency
– AFRA Certified: Aircraft Fleet Recycling Association
– ANAC Certified: Brazilian Civil Aviation Authority
– DGAC Certified
– BCAA Certified: Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority
– AS9110-B Certified
For 737NG and other aircraft types available with FAA Part 145 Certification.
Pacific Aerospace Resources & Technologies, LLC to Include: (3) Hangars, FAA Certifications including Part 145 and Extensive Tooling (Parts & Ground Support Equipment Also Available)
David Weiss – email@example.com or (561) 771-4246