Sale FormatTimed Online AuctionClosed Sale StatusClosedSale For Streamlining of Operations: Digital Film StudiosTV/FILM PRODUCTION GEARDate & TimeThursday, August 22 LocationSun Valley, CA More InfoView & Bid
Date & Time
Thursday, August 22
**By Appointment Only**
**By Appointment Only**
Sun Valley, CA
Button 1The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
TERMS AT-A-GLANCEDEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. If you are a NON-US resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance. All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made. PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes. PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged (up to $10,000) upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction. Buyer is responsible for any bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee). PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction. BUYERS’ PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale. REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALEAuctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk
LENSES • Ultra Prime Lenses – 16, 24, 32, 50, 40, 65, 85, 100, 135, 180mm • Zeiss CP-2 Prime Lens Super Speed Set 21, 25, 28, 35, 50, 85, 135
• Ultra Prime Lenses – 16, 24, 32, 50, 40, 65, 85, 100, 135, 180mm
• Zeiss CP-2 Prime Lens Super Speed Set 21, 25, 28, 35, 50, 85, 135
• Selection Of Canon “L” Series Zoom Lenses
• Fujinon 25-300mm Cabrio Zoom Lens
• Angenieux Optimo 17-80mm T2.2
• Angenieux 17-102mm T2.9
• Angenieux Optimo 24-290mm T2.8
• Angenieux 25-250mm HR T3.5
• Cook: 14mm, 40mm, 180mm Cooke S4 T2.0
• Zeiss Standard Speed 8mm T2.1
• Nikkor 200mm, 600MM T4.0
• (2) Canon 600mmT4.5
• 2x Extender (16mm) – Century
• Century B4 Mount: Telephoto & HDTV Color Corrector
• Nikon: 35mm T1.4, 50mm T1.4 , 24mm T2.0 , 20mm T2.8
• Fujinon HD Cine 5mm T1.7
• Canon HD Cine Zoom 4.7-52mm T2.1
• (2) Angenieux Optimo 1.4x Extenders
• (4) 1.4x Extenders-Various Mfg’s.
• Red Epic DSMC2 Helium w/Tilta Cage
• Red Epic-W Helium
• (2) ARRI ALEXA High Speed Camera Body-Complete
• ARRI ALEXA High Speed Camera Body
• ARRI ALEXA XT High Speed 4:3 Camera Body
• MB-19, LMB-15 Matte Boxes
• Arri Follow Focus
• Camera Filters
• Panasonic 17″ Monitors
• O’Connor 2575D
• Ronford Baker Support
• Fries Director’s Finder
• Trost Slider Kit
• Kessler Slider kits
• Dexter Hi-Hat
• Lock Off Head
• Weaver/Steadman Tilt Module
• (2) Transvideo 5” Rainbow
• (3) TV Logic 7” LVM-074W HD LCD
• (2) Panasonic BT-LH910 9”
• (2) BON 7” FM-073SCH HD LCD
• Marshall 6.5” LCD V-LCD651ST
• (2) Paralinx Tomahawk Receivers
• (40) REDMAG 1.8” SSD – 128GB
• (39) Panasonic 4GB, 8GB 16GB P2
• (40) Sony 64GB SxS Pro
• AadynTech Punch LED Lighting Units
• Kino Flo Lighting: Image 85, Parabeam, Diva Light, 4-bank and 2-bank Fixtures With Ballasts
• Mole Richardson Lighting from 10kw to 200w
• Cinemills 12kw Tungsten Lighting, 12k/18k HMI fixture With Ballasts
• Arri 1200w HMI
• Complete Electrical Distribution Package
• 800 AMP Distro Boxes
• CamLok Banded Cable, 4/0 , 2/0
• 100amp and 60amp Bates Cable
• DMX Cable
Stands, Rigging, Hardware, 20×20, 12×12, 8×8, 6×6 Frames, 20×20, 12×12, 8×8, 6×6 Diffusion, Nets, Solids & More…
VEHICLES & ROLLING STOCK
• Vehicles Ford F550 Cube Truck With Lift Gate
• Crown 3-Wheel Forklift
TIGER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY & IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Digital Cameras, Lenses, Sliders, Follow Focuses, Matte Boxes, Conventional Lighting, Grip, Electronics & Accessories
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
If you are a NON-US resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit.
– The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the last 3 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale (up to $10,000) plus an 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
Buyer is responsible for any bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee).
STEP 5 – PICKUP
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.