09jul10:05 amTRUCK AND TRAILER AUCTIONSale Format:Timed Online AuctionClosed Sale Status:ClosedDate & Time:Tuesday, July 9 Location:Bolton, ON & Second North River, NB, Canada More Info:Utility Reefer and Dry Van Tandem Trailers, Sleeper Tractor Trucks & More...
**By Appointment Only**
Date & Time
Tuesday, July 9
Bolton, ON & Second North River, NB, Canada
**By Appointment Only**
Button 1View & Bid
FEATURED ITEMS INCLUDE (11) 53ft Dry Van Tandem Trailers by Utility, (7) International Prostar Sleeper Tractor Trucks, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup Truck, Reefer Trailers by Dane, Utility and others, Plus
FEATURED ITEMS INCLUDE
(11) 53ft Dry Van Tandem Trailers by Utility, (7) International Prostar Sleeper Tractor Trucks, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup Truck, Reefer Trailers by Dane, Utility and others, Plus More…
Terms & Conditions
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
**PLEASE NOTE: Sale Held in Canadian Dollars, Please Bid Accordingly**
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12pm (PT) on Friday, July 12th.
INVOICING: Within 24 hours of the closing time, Liquidity Services will provide all winning bidders with an invoice. For question regarding Invoicing and Payment please contact Jacinta Evans at (480) 609-3290 or [email protected]
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item plus sales tax.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
Auctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk.
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form (you must provide a credit card in order to register) – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit. – The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 1-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the final minute of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Within 24 hours of the closing time, Liquidity Services will provide all winning bidders with an invoice. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item plus Sales Tax. Balances must be settled by wire transfer received no later than 12pm (PT) on Friday, July 12th. For question regarding Invoicing and Payment please contact Jacinta Evans at (480) 609-3290 or [email protected]
STEP 5 – PICKUP
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.