Sale FormatTimed Online AuctionClosed Sale StatusClosedREMAINING ASSETS OF DYEING, FINISHING, LAMINATING AND QUILTING FACILITYDate & TimeThursday, August 8 LocationMontreal & Winnipeg, Canada More InfoView & Bid
Date & Time
Thursday, August 8
**By Appointment Only**
**By Appointment Only**
Montreal & Winnipeg, Canada
Button 1The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
TERMS AT-A-GLANCEDEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 (Canadian Dollars) as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. If you are a NON- CANADIAN or a NON-USA RESIDENT, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance. All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made. PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes. PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction. PURCHASES OVER $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) : Balances in excess of $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) must be settled by wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction. BUYERS’ PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale. REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. PLEASE NOTE: Due to facility requirements, all items that require rigging will need to be removed by International Rigging Co., who is our exclusive rigger for this sale. Please Contact Tim Sergie at (604) 953-1740 or (604) 910-0741. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALEAuctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk.
DoubleTex is known as one of the most forward-thinking textile companies in North America. NON-WOVEN LINES CONSISTING OF • Hunter Garnett Line and Tacker, Cross Lapper, Double Doffer and More… QUILTING • Quilting Machines
DoubleTex is known as one of the most forward-thinking textile companies in North America.
NON-WOVEN LINES CONSISTING OF
• Hunter Garnett Line and Tacker, Cross Lapper, Double Doffer and More…
• Quilting Machines by EMCO, Meca, Gribetz, Pinsonic & Others, Plus Quilting Machine Spare Parts
DYEING / FINISHING
• Then and Thies Beam Dyeing Machines
• Menzel Batch Mercerizer
• Lafer Sueding, Weft Stretchers, Detwisters, J Boxes, Can Dryers, Spray Finish Applicators, Inspection Machines and Much More…
• ASTEX Flat Bed Laminator
MATERIAL HANDLING, PLANT SUPPORT & ROLLING STOCK
• LPG Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks, Hydraulic Pallet Jacks, Hand Trucks, 100’s of Transport Carts, Metal Carts, Plastic Totes Plus Air Compressors, Tanks, Water Systems, Heat Exchangers, Hoists, Machine Shop, Dry Van Trailers and Much More…
LABORATORY & OFFICES
• Scales, Glassware, Lab Furniture, Desks, Chairs, Printers, Lockers, Breakroom, and More…
Select Non-Woven, Quilting, Dyeing, Finishing, Fabric Laminating, Material Handling, Lab Equipment & Offices
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 (Canadian Dollars) to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption..
If you are NON- CANADIAN or an NON-USA RESIDENT, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit.
– Sale being held in Canadian Dollars, Please Bid Accordingly.
– The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 3 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus an 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) must be settled by wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
STEP 5 – PICKUP
PLEASE NOTE: Due to facility requirements, all items that require rigging will need to be removed by International Rigging Co., who is our exclusive rigger for this sale. Please Contact Tim Sergie at (604) 953-1740 or (604) 910-0741.