Sale FormatTimed Online AuctionClosed Sale StatusClosedExcess Gear to the Ongoing Operations of Keslow Camera Due to Eastern TV Full Service Media Production ClosurePROFESSIONAL AV PRODUCTION GEARDate & TimeTuesday, December 10 LocationCA, MA & NY More InfoView & Bid
Date & Time
Tuesday, December 10
**By Appointment Only**
**By Appointment Only**
CA, MA & NY
TERMS AT-A-GLANCEDEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. If you are a NON-US resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance. All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made. PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes. PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged (up to $10,000) upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction. Buyer is responsible for any bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee). PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction. BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale. REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALEAuctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk.
**EASTERN TV HIGHLIGHTS** CAMERAS • (4) Canon C300 MARK II EF MOUNT • (11) Canon C300 EOS MARK I CAMERA BODY EF MOUNT • (2) PANASONIC DVX100 LENSES • RED: 17-50 mm T2.9 PL,
**EASTERN TV HIGHLIGHTS**
• (4) Canon C300 MARK II EF MOUNT
• (11) Canon C300 EOS MARK I CAMERA BODY EF MOUNT
• (2) PANASONIC DVX100
• RED: 17-50 mm T2.9 PL, 50-150mm Ff / 2.8 PL
• Zeiss (Set): Compact Prime CP2 PL 25MM PL, 35MM PL, 50MM PL, 85MM PL
• Canon: (2) 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, (1) EF 24mm f/1.4L II, (3) EF 50mm f/1.2L USM, (10) EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens, (1) EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM, (1) EFS 18-55 MM, (1) EFS 60MM
• Canon: (3) Extender EF 2X III
Sachtler: (1) IDEO 20 II W/ Legs Mid Spreader, (2) Video 18-S1 Tripod W/ Legs Mid Spreader, (1) Video 18p W/Legs Mid Spreader
• Sound Devices: (2) 788T Recorder, (1) 744 T Recorder, (1) 522 Recorder
• Sound Devices: CL8 Mixert
• Lectrosonics: (17) UCR411A Block 19 Receiver
• (5) Block: 26 IFBR1 IFB Receiver
• (5) Sennheiser: MKH60 Microphone
• (15) Rode: NTG1 Microphone
• (14) Denecke SB-3 Time Code Box
• (5) K-Tek K102CCR Boom Poles
• Anchor: (2) AN1000 Powered Speaker, (1) AN-1001X Unpowered Speaker
WIVID (19) WVC-HD-2000 HDSDI/HDMI Transmitter/ Receiver Set, (2) WVC-HD-2000 HDMI Only
HUB Shared Storage
• (3) Facilis Terrablock Shared Video Storage, Model 24D, 4TB HT Driv
• (1) NILA Led Boxer Light W/ Custom Pelican
• DIVA LITE: (7) 401, (2) 415
• ARRI: (8) 300 W, (9) 600W, (1) 750 W Plus
• Litepanels: (6) MiniPlus 5600K Daylight Camera Lite Kit (1 Flood)
• KINO: (24) 4′ 2 Bank, (9) 4′ 4 Bank, (2) 2′ 2 Bank, (2) 2′ 4 Bank, (1) 2’ Single
• Transvideo: 6.5″ Rainbow RF RX Monitor w/Anton Bauer Plate, Transvideo Rainbow Ii 6.5″ SB Anamorphic W/ Anton Bauer Plate, Cine HD6SBL Super Bright 6″ w/Anton Bauer Plate, CineMonitor HD6SBL Super Bright 6″ Monitor w/Anton Bauer Plate
• Bartech FOLLOW FOCUS
• Tiffen & Sch: (20) Filters Various Sizes
• Lighting & Grip, Media & Pelican Cases
• (12) ARRI ALEXA High Speed Camera Body
• (4) ARRI ALEXA Plus High Speed Camera Body
• (1) Sony F35
• (2)Panasonic AG-HVX200P
• Arri 35 III
• (2) 14mm Cooke S4 T2.0
• (1) 21mm Cooke S4 T2.0
• (1)100mm Cooke S4 T2.0 Lens
• (3) 135mm Cooke S4i T2.0
• Canon: 500mm Canon T4.5 Lens
• (2) 800mm Canon T5.6 Lens
• Nikon 20mm T3.5
• (9) Angenieux Optimo – 1.4x Extender
• (4) Dexter Hi-Hats
• (2) Transvideo 5” Rainbow-2
• (1) Marshall 6.5” LCD Monitor V-LCD651STX
• 6,000 Tiffen & Schneider Filters Various Sizes
• (15) Panasonic 4GB & 8GB P2 Cards
TIGER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY & IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Digital & Video Cameras, Lenses, Lighting and Grip, Monitors, Professional Audio, 8,000 Filters, Tripods, Camera Accessories & More…
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
If you are a NON-US resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit.
– The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the last 3 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale (up to $10,000) plus a 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
Buyer is responsible for any bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee).
STEP 5 – PICKUP
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.