05apr10:30 amPolyethylene Wax PlantAssets formerly owned by Marcus Oil...Sale Format:Timed Online AuctionClosed Sale Status:ClosedDate & Time:Thursday, April 5, 2018 Location:Houston,TX More Info:Production, Process, Lab & Packaging Equipment, Evaporators, Belt Flakers, 6 MM BTU Uniflux Hot Oil System, 50 Ton Chillers, 257 Ton Cooling Towers, Welders, Tanks, Support Equipment, Rolling Stock, Office Furniture and Equipment PLUS... A Large List of Tanker Trailers & Tractor Trucks As New As 2015
Date & Time
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Button 1View & Bid
HRD Corporation was formed in 1987 for the purpose of
HRD Corporation was formed in 1987 for the purpose of producing linear, low molecular weight, polyethylene waxes with high melting points. Tankers were used to truck the molten feedstock from petrochemical plants to the plant where it was refined into several grades of polyethylene waxes that are processed onto Flakers before being packaged and shipped into a variety of pastille, powder, or flake form styles.
• (1) 6 MM BTU Uniflux Hot Oil System, Temperature-800F, 225 PSI
• (4) Pfaudler WFE Wiped Film Evaporators, 103.4 sq. ft., with Internal Condensers, 316L S/S
• (4) Berndorf Accu Drop Belt Flakers, 60" W x 88' L, Stainless Steel, with Accu Drop Pastillators
• (2) Sparkler Filters, Model 33S40, and 33S11, Jacketed, Stainless Steel
• (1) Williams Hammermill, 36" x 84"
• Atlas Copco GA37FF 50 HP Air Compressor
• (5) 257 Ton FXT-257 BAC Cooling Towers, like new
• (5) Hull Vacuum Systems with Boosters
• (1) 50 Ton York Chiller Air Cooled, Like New
• (1) 50 Ton Trane Air Cooled Chiller
• (2) 25,000 Gallon Trinity Carbon Steel Pressure Vessels, 250PSI
• (1) Straight Line Vacuum Belt Filter, 1' x 10', Reconditioned with new Belt
• Tanks to 40,000 Gallons, Some Jacketed, Pressure Rated, Vertical and Horizontal
• Fresh Solvent Accumulator
• Feed Pumps
• (9) 7,700 Gallon Capacity Tandem Axle Brenner SS Transport Series Tankers
• 2007 International 9200i Aerodynamic Tractor Truck
• 2010 Volvo D13 Series Tractor Truck with a 48 inch Sleeper
• 2015 Peterbilt 389 Series Tractor Truck with a 60 inch Sleeper
• Caterpillar 226 Series 54 HP Skid Steer Loader with Bucket
• (5) Yale GLC050 Series Riding Forklifts with Triple Stage Masts
• Mitsubishi FGC25N Series Riding Forklift with Triple Stage Mast
• Troy Bilt 7 Speed Riding Lawn Mower
• (5) Loading Ramps, Shop Built, Mild Steel, 6 FT wide x 36 FT OL, Adjustable Height
• (1) Taylor-Fischbein Open Mouth Bagging and Sealing Line with Conveyor
• Taylor TEVG Electronic Gross Bagging Scale with Hopper and Eriez Vibrator
• Stone Container Electronic Gross Bagging Scale with Hopper
• (2) UWE APM-60 Series Digital Scales
• SmurFit-Stone Pot Belly Bag Packaging Machine with Hopper (2) Wulftec WHP150 Series Stretch Wrap Units
• 60 HP Pulverizer Granulator
• (3) Mellen SV11 Series Split Furnaces
• Mellen MT32 Series TC Tube Furnace
• Carver 3912 Hydraulic Press
• (4) IKA Magic Lab Dispax-Reactor Multi Stage Dispersing/Emulsifying Mixer Units
• (4) 6 FT Workspace Laminar Flow Clean Benches
• Office Furniture
• Support Equipment
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the registration form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
$5000 minimum deposit is required prior to the auction for international bidders. Auctioneer may not be able to respond timely to registration requests on the day of sale, we recommend registering the day prior to the auction.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
– Click ‘refresh’ to see the current status of each item.
– Click on “Items Still Open for Bidding” to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay under “Your Maximum” – The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click ‘Submit Bids’
(PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids)
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 4 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 4 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
– You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking ‘Submit Bids’; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
STEP 5 – PICKUP
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
Terms & Conditions
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
Auctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk.