29nov12:00 amLATE MODEL FRACKING & COIL TUBING FLEETBy order of KPMG, as court appointed ReceiverSale Format:Timed Online AuctionClosed Sale Status:Closed Date & Time: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada More Info: LATE MODEL FRACKING & COIL TUBING FLEET Over 100 Units of Exceptional Quality and Condition, including 2014 NOV HydraRig Masted Coil Tubing Unit, Pumper, Blender and Hydration Trailers, Chemical Vans, Sand Delivery Units and 20+ 2013 Kenworth T800 Tractors & More
Date & Time
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Button 1View & Bid
(2) 2013 Kenworth T800 Tri/A Iron Truck, 2013 Kenworth T800 Tri/A Pump Truck, Charlton and Hill Twin 950hp Fluid Pump, 2014 Kenworth T800 Tri/A Pump Truck, Charlton and Hill Twin 950hp Fluid Pump, 2013 Kenworth T800 Tri/A Pump Truck.
(2) 2013 Charlton & Hill MBT-1701 70BBL Blender Tridem Trailer, (2) 2012 TurnKey Industries 44DT-ML-Assy T/A 44' D.A.T.A Trailers, (4) 2013 Charlton and Hill MFP-1701 Frac Pumper Trailer, (2) 2014 Stewart & Stevenson Frac Pumper, (2) 2013 Charlton and Hill MCT-1701 Chemical Van Trailers, (3) 2013 Charlton and Hill MHT-1701 Hydration Trailer, 2014 NOV HydraRig Masted Coil Tubing Unit, (2) 2013 Stargate 35' Tridem End Dump Sand Trailers, (4) 2012 Convey-All SK-4000 T/A Sand Conveyor, 2012 Convey-All TCSS 1435 Sand Conveyor, 2015 Van Dry 53' Tri/A Utility Chemical Transfer Van, 2013 WesMor Cryogenic Man. WCM-9.7K.46H 9700USG Tridem N2 Transport, (3) Stewart and Stevenson 355cc Top Drive Blending Tubs, (4) Thermo Fisher MTXR Transmitters, (2) Thermo Fisher 5190 6" LP SGDO Density Gauge, (4) Thermo Fisher 5192 3" HP SGDO Density Gauge, Nexus 5 1/8" 10K Quad BOP.
Over (20) 2015 – 2013 Kenworth T800 T/A Truck Tractors, many with wet kits, 2014 Kenworth T800 Tri/A Crane Trucks.
NON-OILFIELD TRAILERS & MISC
2014 Peerless TAT-20-C-2ASS T/A Booster, 2015 Peerless JP-45-T-MP-16 Lo Pro 16-Wheel Jeep, (2) 2013 Tremcar 10352 Tridem Aluminum Air Slide Bulker Trailers, 2012 PJ Trailers CC182 T/A Flatdeck Trailer, 2014 Precision Cargo 8.5×20 T/A Tool Crib Trailer, 2012 CAT TH255 Telehandler, Miller Trailblazer 302 Air Pak Welder/Generator, Miscellaneous Shop Equipment and Furniture, Etc., FMC 5" Quint Fluid End, NOV M-840-64T Hydrarig Heat Exchanger.
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Crew Cab LWB 4×4 Pickup Truck, 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 SLT 4×4 Service Truck, 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie SWB Crew Cab 4×4 Pickup Truck, 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT LWB Crew Cab 4×4 Pickup Truck, (2) 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4×4 Pickup Trucks, 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4×4 Pickup Truck, (2) 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT LWB Crew Cab 4×4 Pickup Trucks, (5) 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Crew Cab 4×4 Pickup Trucks.
Manitou MH25-4T K-Series 5,500lb Capacity Diesel Forklift.
Terms & Conditions
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Mickey @ 780-566-1831 or James @ 403-870-1177
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid’ link above and complete the registration form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
$5000 minimum deposit is required prior to the auction for international bidders. Auctioneer may not be able to respond timely to registration requests on the day of sale, we recommend registering the day prior to the auction.
All deposits made by cashier’s check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘Bid Live’ link above to access audio and video.
– Click on the ‘View Items’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit. – The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on "Place multiple bids" however, changing pages without clicking on “Place multiple bids” will clear your bids on the previous page.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus a 15% buyer’s premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashier’s check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
STEP 5 – PICKUP
Buyer is responsible to arrange to have its purchased Items packed, insured, rigged, moved or shipped, and shall accept full responsibility for all labor, materials and costs necessary to complete its removal, as well as any damages, losses, acts or omissions related to Buyer's removal of purchased Items from the sale site.
If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.