Sale FormatTimed Online AuctionClosed Sale StatusClosedGear Auction for the Refreshment of InventoryHIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL EVENT PROJECTORS & LENSESDate & TimeThursday, September 26 LocationGlendale, CA
Date & Time
Thursday, September 26
**By Appointment Only**
**By Appointment Only**
PROJECTORS & LENSES • Barco FLM R22 Projector with Lens • Barco HDF-W30 Flex Projector with Lens • Barco HDQ2K40 Projector with Lens • Sony SRX-T615 with Lens WAREHOUSE EQUIPMENT • Crown 20MT
PROJECTORS & LENSES
• Barco FLM R22 Projector with Lens
• Barco HDF-W30 Flex Projector with Lens
• Barco HDQ2K40 Projector with Lens
• Sony SRX-T615 with Lens
• Crown 20MT Stacker, 2,000 LBS. Capacity, 130″ Lift Height, On Board Charger
• Pallet Racking
• Pittsburgh Electric Hoist & Crane
**QUANTITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
STEP 1 – REGISTER
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the signup form – your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this auction. Please be certain to review the Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
If you are a NON-US resident, you will be asked to submit a deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by cashiers check, wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
STEP 2 – VIEW ITEMS
– Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
– Click on ‘View Item’ to see the lot description of each item.
– Click on “My Items” to view all items won, items not won, items you are currently bidding on and any items on your watchlist.
STEP 3 – BID
Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay next to “Place max bid” and submit.
– The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
– You can place multiple bids by entering all your max bids on each lot then scrolling to the bottom of the page and click on “Place multiple bids”; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Important Bidding Notes:
– Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
– An item’s closing time will extend by 3 minutes when bidding occurs within the last 3 minutes of its scheduled closing.
– If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
STEP 4 – PAY
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale (up to $10,000) plus an 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
Buyer is responsible for any bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee).
STEP 5 – PICKUP
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.