Sale FormatTimed Online AuctionClosed Sale StatusClosedBy Order of Secured CreditorFurniture Manufacturer – 220K Sq Ft PlantDate & TimeThu, Aug 24 at 10:30am (CT) LocationFargo, ND More InfoFormer Solid Comfort Plant with over 400 lots of Woodworking Equipment including Komo and SNX CNC Machines, IMA Edge Banders, Biesse and SNX Routers, Sanders, Pocket Cutters, Drills, Molders, Forklifts, Dust Collectors, Tools & Much More...
Date & Time
Thu, Aug 24 at 10:30am (CT)
Wed, Aug 23 from 10am to 4pm (CT)
**By Appointment Only**
Fri – Wed, Aug 25 – Sep 6 from 9am to 5pm (CT)
**By Appointment Only**
To contact Tiger please email email@example.com or call (805) 497 4999.
WOODWORKING • (2) Komo Xtreme XL 512 CNC 3-Axis Routers w/ Twin Shuttle, 5′ x 12′ Vacuum Tables, Gantry Type Traveling Head, 12 Position Automatic Tool Changer, Komo Material Handling/Loading Station,
• (2) Komo Xtreme XL 512 CNC 3-Axis Routers w/ Twin Shuttle, 5′ x 12′ Vacuum Tables, Gantry Type Traveling Head, 12 Position Automatic Tool Changer, Komo Material Handling/Loading Station, Vacuum Pump & Associated Accessories
• (3) IMA Advantage 500L CNC Single Sided Edge Banders w/ Finishing/Trim Stations
• SNX/Vitap N-Vison System 1 Contour Edge Bander
• Black Brothers Glue Application/Lamination Line w/Infeed Lift Table and Pneumatic Cylinder Feed, Panel Cleaner, Glue Roller Applicator, Laminate Indexing Station, Infeed Module Conveyors and Peripheral Equipment
• Biesse Rover A-1332 ATS CNC 5-Axis Point-to-Point Router w/ (6) Panel Support Rails, (18) Vacuum Pads, 16 Position Automatic Tool Changer, Vacuum Pump & Associated Accessories
• SNX/Boarke 512-TG CNC 3-Axis Router w/ Shuttle, 5′ x 12′ Vacuum Table, Gantry Type Traveling Head, 8 Position Automatic Tool Changer & Associated Accessories
• (3) Castle Tool CSI-1.5D Pocket Cutter/Screw Inserters w/ Air Table & Siemens PLC Control
• DMC Unisand 2000 Wide Belt 53” 3-Head Sander w/ (2) Contact Wheels & Platten
• Altendorf F45 Elmo Sliding Top 16” Saw Table w/ Scoring Blade & Digital Controls
• Mereen Johnson 1105-G CNC 6-Spindle Heavy Duty Dovetailer
• Nichols Boring Machine, Cleat Block Drilling w/ (2) 4-Spindle Boring banks
• (2) Koch Sprint PTP-Classic CNC Boring Machines w/ Glue and Dowel Insertion
• SCMI Superset 23 5-Head Feed Through Moulder
• 2011 Biesse WNT-730 CNC Beam Type Panel Saw
• (2) Doucet DWM Drawer Clamps
• Komo VR1210TT CNC 3-Axis Router
• Plus, Drill Presses, Face Frame Table, Insertion Machine, Table Saws, Bandsaws, Foam Cutter, Wood Grinder/Hog, Spray Booth/Paint Line, Tooling, and Much More…
• Caterpillar 938G 4WD Articulating Wheel Loader, 2.75 Cubic Yard Bucket, 172hp
• (6) Toyota Propane Forklifts, (4) 8FGU32, (2) 7FGU32
• Gorbel Floor Mount Crane Bridge, 1,000 lb. Capacity
• Large Quantity Motorized Roller & Belt Conveyor
• Pallet Racking, Hydraulic Pallet Jacks, Lift Tables, Hand Trucks, Transfer Carts, Warehouse Carts, Automatic & Semi-Automatic Strapping Machines, Plus Much More…
• Vanguard VK 300D Flatbed UV Printer
• Caterpillar SR4 620KW Generator w/ (2) 500 Gal. Fuel Tanks (Updated Controls in 2014)
• Gardner Denver L30-45D and ST-100 Rotary Screw 100 HP Air Compressor
• Tennant S20 Compact Ride-On Floor Sweeper, Tennant 6100 Ride-On Floor Sweeper
• Genie Z-30/20N Articulated Boom lift
• MEC 2033ES Scissor Lift
• (2) 53” Dry Van Trailers
• Plus Dust Collectors (Up to 15HP), Shop Fans, Ladders, Flammable Proof Cabinets, Spacesavers Mobile Storage System, Executive Offices, Label Printers, Bar Code Scanners, Computer Workstations, Copiers, Printers, Servers, Telephone System, Breakroom & Much More…
• Including Bench Grinders, Welders, H-Frame Press, Sand Blast Cabinet, Pipe Threader, Hand Tools, Tool Cabinets, Tool Setters, Height Gauges, Calipers, Motors, Spare Parts, Lawn Care Equipment & More…
Terms & Conditions
Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
If you are a NON-US resident, you will be asked to submit a $5,000 USD wire deposit prior to the auction in order to finalize your registration approval. Please contact our office at (805) 497-4999 for further assistance.
All deposits made by wire transfer or firm and personal check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee will be returned within 7 days unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged (up to $2,500) upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
Buyer is responsible for any bank charges incurred for processing wire transfers (Please note that it is common for your bank as well as intermediate banks to charge a fee).
PURCHASES OVER $2,500: Balances in excess of $2,500 must be settled by wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
Auctioneer has the right to add or delete lots for the sale at any time as well as to cancel the sale entirely or sell in bulk.
Former Solid Comfort Plant with over 400 lots of Woodworking Equipment including Komo and SNX CNC Machines, IMA Edge Banders, Biesse and SNX Routers, Sanders, Pocket Cutters, Drills, Molders, Forklifts, Dust Collectors, Tools & Much More…