In the Bankruptcy Matters of Fenwick Automotive Products Ltd., Introcan, Inc. and Related Entities
Thursday, October 17
Wed, Oct 16 from 10am to 4pm (PT)
Fri, Oct 18 from 9am to 5pm (PT)
Wed, Oct 16 from 10am to 4pm (ET)
Fri & Sat, Oct 18 & 19 from 9am - 5pm (ET)
(5) AES HRG 2000 CNC Cylindrical Grinders, ABS Wheel Hub Tester w/ Digital Oscilloscope & Volt Meter, Custom Manufactured Wheel Hub Tester, CV Joint Grinders, Linear Gauges 0-27MM 0-1.06 Inch Digital, (3) Oliver of Adrian Recipromatic II Tool & Cutter Grinder, Precise Spindle CV Joint Grinders, CV Calibration Tables and More…
(3) 2013 Lantech Q300 Auto Stretch Wrappers w/ 60" Diameter Turntable, (3) Hyster R30 ES Stand-up Reach Lifts, (20+) 3,000Lb. Capacity Lift-Rite Battery & Manually Operated Scissor-Lift Pallet Jacks, (50+) Custom Rolling 2-Tier Carts, Metal Packing & Prep Tables and More…
(50+) Datamax O'Neil H-Class Thermal Transfer Barcode Label Printers, (10+) Kyocera FS1370DN Laser Printers, (30+) Dell LCD Monitors, (20+) RFID Hand Held Scanners and More…
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the registration form - your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
- Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
- Search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
- Click ‘refresh’ to see the current status of each item.
- Click on “Items Still Open for Bidding” to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
Two ways to Bid:
1. Enter an amount under “Your Bid” – This will reflect your current and final bid
2. Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay under “Your Maximum” - The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click ‘Submit Bids’
(PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids)
Important Bidding Notes:
- Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
- An item’s closing time will extend by 4 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 4 minutes of its scheduled closing.
- If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
- You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking ‘Submit Bids’; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus 15% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by noon the day following the auction.
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than the close of business on the day following the auction.
PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than the close of business on the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL BIDS ARE FINAL; CONFIRMATION OF SALE IS SUBJECT TO BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE APPROVAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Bids Are Final and Irrevocable. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid. Per the Bankruptcy Order governing the terms of this auction, the bankruptcy trustee shall have the authority to accept or reject any bids during the auction process. Within 2 hours following the conclusion of the Auction, Tiger shall confirm the Bankruptcy Trustee's acceptance and/or rejection of any and all lots and communicate to Buyer whether or not the sale of their lot or lots have been awarded. Buyer agrees and acknowledges that in the event the sale of one or more lots are rejected, Buyer shall still be responsible for the purchase of any lots for which bids have been accepted.
Tiger Commercial & Industrial
340 N. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village CA 91362