By Order of Secured Creditors...
Tuesday, September 10
Mon, Sept 9 from 9am to 4pm &
Tue (morning of sale) from 9am to 12pm
Wed thru Sun, Sept 11 thru 15 & from 9am to 5pm
Mon, Sept 9 from 9am to 4pm &
Tue (morning of sale) from 9am to 12pm
Wed thru Sat, Sept 11 thru 14 from 9am to 5pm
• IOWA PRECISION COMERMATIC CM-TDF, 18GA Fabriduct Line MFG 1991, Equipped with: Ductomatic, Dropin Upcoilers, (2) 10’ Transfer Tables, Durodyne Model FGMH with 5 Pinsetters, Insylmatic With 8 Sprayers, Engel MDL 4616 DH Rollformer, IOWA Precision MDL 4616 CR5C 40 PSI with 12 Pistons, Conveyor with 14 Rollers, Lockformer Mark 5 18GA Capacity, IOWA Precision MDL 30162-2 with Rollers & IOWA Precision Model A0860 with 8 Rollers
• AMADA M-3060 Shear, P.F.O.B.G.. Sq. ARM, ¼"x10' Capacity, 1986 S/N 30600482
• US INDUSTRIAL Press Brake, 155 Ton, 13' Bed, M/N USHB 155-13, S/N W2007-031, ¼" Capacity
• ROPER WHITNEY Brake, Model 816, New 2004
• ROPER WHITNEY Foot Shear, Model 152KY
• CUMMINGS C117 Drill Press, S/N 36380
• DAKE JOHNSON VH-40 Vertical Band Saw
• TRANSPOWER DF-17 Drill Press
• DURO DYNE MF Pinspotter, S/N 12314 30 AMP, 208/1/60 Volt
• DURO DYNE SUPER SPRAYFAST 5-Gal Capacity Glue System
• DURO DYNE D4S60 Pinspotter, 5 Head w/ AMS 300MP Control
• (2) EMPIRE CMZ-7R Power Rotary Machine, 14 GE. Capacity
• GEKA 50/SD, 50 Ton Ironworker, 4½ “x4 ½”x 3/8
• (2) VANE Machines
• HYSTER 4,450 Capacity Forklift
• HYSTER 12,000 Capacity Forklift
• INGERSOLL RAND UP6 30-165, Air Compressor, New 2007, 30 HP, 120 Gallon
• IOWA PRECISION COMERMATIC CM-C-DH Corner Inserter
• IOWA PRECISION WHISPER-LOK Pittsburgh Closing Machine
• (3) LOCKFORMER Pittsburgh Rollformer, 20-60 AMPS
• LOCKFORMER VULCAN 2900 5’x20’ Plasma Table
• RAMS Cleat Bender, New 2004
• ROPER WHITNEY 622-LR and 544-LR Bead Roll
• ROPER WHITNEY U422
• COMEK IP 129/6 Rondo AB Roller (size look at the machine need to know what it will bend or mdl)
• SPIRO-LOK PROFAB MDL 2010 Spiral Pipe Machine
• TURN PRO 1712041 Horizontal Band Saw 7”x12”
• US INDUSTRIAL USHB 155-13 Press Brake, 155-Ton 13 Bed 1” Capacity
• MCARTHUR/GLASS MASTER CORP SG-220 Flange Forming Machine
• (2) FLANG-TEE CORP Flange Forming Machine
• LOCKFORMER PLASMA PRO VUL2351 Single Head Plasma Cutter
• RAPTOR SKCP37RN8785
• HYPERTHERM MAX100 Plasma Cutter
• DEWALT D28700 Chop Saw
• (2) KENTUCKY Trailers
• Pallet Racking
• CHICAGO SB1014 10’x14 Ga Standard Sheet Metal Hand Brake
• DURO DYNE 43010 Flexible Duct Connector Sheer
• DURO DYNE PLS Automatic Liner Sizer
• DURO DYNE RH Mach 2 Pinspotter
• DURO DYNE SUPER SPRAYFAST 5 5-Gal Capacity Glue System
• ENGLE M-1250 Edge Notcher 1
• ENGLE M-1640 Railformer
• HYSTER S60CM
• LINCOLN PRECISION TIG-225, w/ Lincoln Radiator 1
• LOCKFORMER VULCAN 2000, 5’x10’ Plasma Table 20-60 AMP
• LOCKFORMER SPEEDNOTCH, 10’ Notcher
• LOCKFORMER, Tri-Plex Cleatformer
• LOCKFORMER, Standalone Cleatformer w/ Easy Edger
• LOCKFORMER Beader
• MILLER MPS-10FT Spot Welder
• PACIFIC J135-10 Hydraulic Press Brake, New 1990 Equipped with Hurco Autobend CNC back gauge
• PEXTO 381 36” Hand Roller
• (2) TECNA LORS MACHINERY Spot Welders
• (2) RAMS Cleat Bender
• ROPER WHITNEY Bench Mounted Punch Press
• SIDEWINDER Spiral Pipe Machine
• TENNSMITH 14816 685 Box Pan Brake
• LOCKFORMER VULCAN 1800 Thermal Arc Plasma
• MILLERMATIC 252 Welder
• POWER FLANGERS
• Pallet Jack
• Time Clock
• Coupling Bins
• Stainless Steel Tables
• Stock Collar Table
• PEXTO 14U10-B 10’x14GA Power Squaring Shear
• ENGLE 362D Snap Lock Machine
• LOCKFORMER PITTSBURGH Roll Former
• (2) DUCTFORMER Roll Former
• INGERSOLL RAND UP6-15c-125 15HP Compressor
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the registration form - your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $500 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
- Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
- Search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
- Click ‘refresh’ to see the current status of each item.
- Click on “Items Still Open for Bidding” to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
Two ways to Bid:
1. Enter an amount under “Your Bid” – This will reflect your current and final bid
2. Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay under “Your Maximum” - The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click ‘Submit Bids’ (PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids).
Important Bidding Notes:
- Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
- An item’s closing time will extend by 4 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 4 minutes of its scheduled closing.
- If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
- You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking ‘Submit Bids’; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus 18% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by noon on the day following the auction.
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than the close of business on the day following the auction.
PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
Tiger attempts to provide lot information to buyers for guidance, where possible. However, all items are sold 'As-Is, Where-Is', per the terms of the sale. Any Guidance provided is not intended to substitute a buyer's responsibility to inspect items and arrive at their own determination of an item's condition.
Tiger Remarketing Services
340 N. Westlake Blvd., Suite 260, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Machinery Network Auctions
15910 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1410, Encino, CA 91436
3784 Omec Cir #4, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Phil Smyth (Landlord), Bank of the West (Tenant), O’Neal Flat Rolled Metals, LLC (Tenant), Kirkwood Bank of Nevada (Tenant)
4031 Industrial Center Dr., North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Prologis TLF (Las Vegas), LLC (Landlord)
Tiger Commercial & Industrial
340 N. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village CA 91362