By Order of the US Bankruptcy Court
Tuesday, July 26
10:30 am (PST)
Monday, July 25 from 10am to 4pm
Wed. July 27 - Thu. July 28 from 9am to 5pm
For Technical assistance and/or reinstallation of the Media Server or Editing Equipment please Contact:
Bobby Poole at GPL Technologies 310-458-6484 Ext. 109 – email@example.com
Panasonic AG-HPX500P P2 HD Camera Package (Plus P2 Cards, Batteries, Monitor, Matte Box, Quick-Release Plate and more), Panasonic AGDVX100A MiniDV Proline Camcorder (Plus Matte Box, Telephoto Adapter, Batteries, Rain Cover, more), Sony HVR-Z1U HD DVCam, (2) Viocam Helmet Cameras, Sony & Canon DV Camcorders, Camera Bags, Field Monitors, Filter Sets and More.
(2) Kino Flo 4x4 Fixtures, Kino Flo 2x4 Fixture, (3) Kino Flo 4 Bank Balasts, Kino Flo Ring Light Kit, Avenger and Norms C-Stands, Jr. Roller Stands, Sachtler Tripod, Manfrotto Unipod, Speed Rail, Floppy Flags and More.
Audio Technica Shotgun Mics, Sanken C5-3d Directional Mic, Sanken & Sennheiser Lavalier Mics, Sennheiser and Lectrosonics Wireless Transmitters and Receiuvers, Shure FP24 Field Mixers, Naim Uniti Audio Player, Harbeth Speakers, Sennheiser Headphones, Windshields, Mounts, Mixer Harnesses, Stands, Shockmounts, Cables and More.
(11) Mac Intel Dual-Core Towers (9) AJA Kona Cards & Breakout Boxes; (9) Panasonic BTLH1700WP NTSC Monitors, (20) Mac & Dell 20” Displays, (10) Wacom Intuos 3 Tablets, (2) Mackie 1202 VLZPro Mixers, Plus (7) Samson and Xenyx Mixers, (9) Pair M-Audio Bx5A Speakers, 50” Panasonic Plasma Monitor, M-Audio ProTools Interface, Tektronix WVR5000, TriLevel BlackBurst Generator and More.
(5) Fibernetix E2-1652-F141-A1 Drive Arrays (12 – 16 Terrabytes Each), (1) Infotrend ESA16 FG2 430M5-0030 Drive Array (24 Terrabytes), (10) Seat SANMP, Sigma Electronics SS2100-6 Video Distribution Amp, Behringer MS40 Audio Monitors, Panasonic HD Video Monitor, APC 3000X Backups, Patch Panels and Patch Cables and Racks.
Quantities of: Sony BCT-12HD, BCT-40HD, BCT-64HDL, BCT124-HDL, D2M64M, PHDVM-63DM, Panasonic AJ-D5C63M, AY-DVM63PQ and others.
(2) Apple 15” MacBook Pro, (4) iMac Computers (17”, 20” and 24”), Dell Inspiron 1420 Notebook, (2) iPhone 3GS, NEC DSX-80 Telephone System w/ 20 Multi-line Phones, Conference Table & Chairs, Office Furniture, Herman Miller Aeron Chairs, Sofa Sets and Loveseats, Sony Playstation 3, Network Switches, Printers, Copier and More.
This is a complete, turnkey production operation located in a 8,500 (+/-) sq. ft. facility in Glendale, complete with offices, an oversized conference room, 9 edit bays and a media server room. Parties interested in submitting an offer on the entire facility will be required to meet specific bidding requirements which are available by request from Tiger. Please note that all offers are accepted without contingency. We recommend contacting the property manager to negotiate lease terms before committing to a turnkey bid.
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the registration form - your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
- Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
- Search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
- Click ‘refresh’ to see the current status of each item.
- Click on “Items Still Open for Bidding” to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
Two ways to Bid:
1. Enter an amount under “Your Bid” – This will reflect your current and final bid
2. Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay under “Your Maximum” - The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click ‘Submit Bids’
(PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids)
Important Bidding Notes:
- Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
- An item’s closing time will extend by 4 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 4 minutes of its scheduled closing.
- If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
- You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking ‘Submit Bids’; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus 15% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by the close of business on the day following the auction.
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than the close of business on the day following the auction. PLEASE NOTE THAT PER US BANKRUPTCY COURT ORDER, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT CASH FOR THIS AUCTION.
PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than the close of business on the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
BULK BIDDING: Per Bankruptcy Court Order, Auctioneer reserves the right to consider a bulk offer for all assets. Offers will only be accepted that meet specific bidding qualifications (available by contacting Auctioneer) and shall not be contingent upon offeror's securing a lease on the premises. In the event Auctioneer receives one or more bulk offers that meet the bidding qualifications, the piecemeal auction shall proceed as planned, however all high bids will be pending until the total of individual bids received is compared to the bulk bid(s) received. At that time the award of bid will be granted to the bulk offeror if the bulk bid exceeds the total of the individual bids. Otherwise, the individual bids will be made official.
NOTICE TO INDIVIDUAL BIDDERS: In the event the Auctioneer receives a qualified bid for all of the items offered in this sale (a "Bulk Bid"), and that Bulk Bid is greater than all of the combined individual bids, then the individual bids may be determined by the Auctioneer to be unsuccessful. In the event a Bulk Bid is received, the amount of the bid will be posted on the auction catalog.
Tiger Commercial & Industrial
340 N. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village CA 91362