By Order of US Bankruptcy Court
Tuesday April 1
Inventory (Moved for Convenience of Sale)
Mon, March 31 from 10am to 4pm (PT)
Wed & Thu, April 2 & 3 from 9am to 5pm (PT)
Mon, March 31 from 10am to 4pm (PT)
Wed, April 2 from 10am to 4pm (PT)
By Appointment Only
(15) IMS LS-1 Portable ICU Units, LS-1 Lower Housing, (6) LSTAT G5 Units with Travel Cases, (12) Cardiac Science Automated External Defibrillators, WelchAllyn ProPaq, ECG Cables and Much More..
HP Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Digital Voltmeters, Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Supplies, Sweep Oscillators, Synthesized Signal Generators & Pulse Generators, iO Tech Digital Analog Converters, Lambda Power Regulators, Laserflo Blood Perfusion Monitors and Much More...
Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell Dimension and Precision Computers, Sony Laptop, Flat Panel Monitors, (16) Data LTD DLI-8300 Tablets, HP DesignJet 750C & 650C Large Format Printers, HP, Lexmark, Dialta, Bizhub & OKI Copiers, LaserJet and Other Printers, Polycom Soundstation & Other Office Phones and Much More...
Including: High Speed High Resolution Ultrasonic Position and Orientation Tracker, Mobile Self-Contained Trauma Care System, Multi-Dimensional Wavelet Tomography, Stereotactic Ultrasonic Diagnostic Process, Eye Finding and Tracking System, (3) Self-Contained Transportable Life Support System, Environmental Protection System, Display for Transportable Life Support System, Surgical Assistance and Monitoring System, Modular Transportable Life Support Device and Many More... (Click Here) for Detailed Listing.
(2) Regal Lift 1000lb Capacity Lifts, 50 Gallon Air Compressor, Pallet Jacks, Vertical Band Saw, Drill Press, (40+) Wire Spools, Storm Cases, Oxygen/Machine Rolling Carts, Light Duty Stock Shelving, File & Metal Cabinets, Oxygen Bottles, Dorm Refrigerators, Microwaves, Credit Card Swipers and More...
2007 Ford E350 Super Duty Diesel Ambulance, Type ll, Automatic Transmission, Walk Through Cab, Light Bar, New Tires, Odometer Reads 177,534 Miles, License Plate 8Z77683, VIN: 1FDSS34P97DA21018
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the registration form - your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $300 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
- Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
- Search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
- Click ‘refresh’ to see the current status of each item.
- Click on “Items Still Open for Bidding” to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
Two ways to Bid:
1. Enter an amount under “Your Bid” – This will reflect your current and final bid
2. Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay under “Your Maximum” - The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click ‘Submit Bids’
(PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids)
Important Bidding Notes:
- Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
- An item’s closing time will extend by 4 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 4 minutes of its scheduled closing.
- If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
- You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking ‘Submit Bids’; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus 15% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by 12:00 pm the day following the auction.
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal. Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $300 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashiers check or wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than 12pm the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
Tiger Commercial & Industrial
340 N. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village CA 91362